PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 31st Aug 2010, 12:18
Timothy Claypole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it any wonder that DH has let it all go to his head when we say exchages like the following on the BASSA forum (regarding a letter disparaging BASSA found in a briefing room):

DH:

I have seen this document. I don't like really commenting on anonymous letters reasoning that it only helps to authenticate it but I will say this much.
BA are behind this and are using the PCCC to do their dirty work.

It is full of untruths, including my earnings from Unite (half of which I HAVE given back since elected in 1998), the value of my house (£1m I wish, according to the Mail it was £450,000) and my pension which is nothing like £27,000 (unfortunately). There are plenty more lies too!

However, if anything the fact BA are trying to "smear" me this way tells me I am doing something right.

Thanks for all your support.

Fawning lackey:

Hey Duncan!! Yes, you are clever, you are strong, intelligent and you have nerves!! Everything they inspire to be!! Ha! Fat chance!!!'

With that kind of unthinking, uncritical hero worship no wonder he's starting to believe his own hype. And yet he only just seems to be grasping that no matter what he does, he'll never work for BA again.