PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 31st Aug 2010, 10:41
Chigley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More bullying tactics.....

You must be phsycic dilldog01? DH has sent out his latest posting to intimidate those who may be questioning the cult! If some of the sacked/suspended crew displayed the bullying and intimidating tactics employed by their 'role model' DH is it any wonder they are in the position they find themselves?

Also, anyone who is still paying BASSA subs but came to work why don't you save your money and join PCCC. This is what happens to those who defy the cult! Threats and more threats!

Personally I have strong views about strike breakers staying within the union but there is nothing in the rule book that says they have to leave or be made to leave. However there are some who are actively working against the union and that is a much more serious issue. We have already seen how "Del C Diner" - aka CSD xxxx xxxxx - came on this forum stirring up unrest only then to take the thread he started to TonyMcCarthy with the result a loyal member was suspended. Without a doubt anyone who actually helps BA break the strike (other than turning up for work) should be outed and asked to resign. I give you an example that has just come to light -

Recently BA managers put out the following to crew

"We need some willing volunteers to participate with some volunteeer cabin crew upskilling sessions- we are looking for 3-4 friendly crew per day who would class as experts to work with the brands and customer experience teams to improve the VCC’s confidence levels. It would be nice for us to have some SCCM’s but this is available to all crew. If you are interested please get back to me asap ...."

If any BASSA member is seriously thinking of volunteering for this then I would like them to immediately resign. We do not want you in our union and you forfeit your right to be a member.

Again folks, unless you are really sure your handle is not known to BA, be careful how you respond to this thread.