PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sama threads combined
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2010, 06:25
Sandyinmyshoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sama

I know some people still working there, there are some good guys and for the CEO to say that is a real shame. He either didnt know his employees or just didnt care. In fact there were some in the company's dmm base who didnt even know what he looked like!...he never came there or communicated.

There is money coming from somewhere and according to my contacts in the region, charter flights are being hastily arranged to take care of travellers who already had bookings and many of whom are causing a stir at both domestic and international airports which is in turn putting diplomatic pressure on the sauds. I wonder who is paying for that?

I dont entirely agree with all the blame being placed on this ceo however. He walked into a total catastrophe left by the previous ceo who after being fired from sama then went to jazeera in kuw only to be fired again after a few months.

A lot of rumour surrounding this company and how it has ceased operations, most of it centred on how there are plans to restart.

SIMS