PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DGCA CPL Conversion Exams
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2010, 04:48
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CPL Conversion

hey,

I passed this attempt nav exam. No tuition classes. I had the grace of all my good friends to share me their notes and I cleared it.

Met - This IC Joshi book for Met - Read the chapters and the Questions - You are set for Met. I did had the Jet Airways notes - They are also good too. Jet Airways gives you all the information you need although if it comes to those critical one mark points in weather, read Joshi please.

Don't even worry about station models, charts, stuff like that- you wont see them in the Composite paper.

Navigation - I don't care what Surinder is or who is he is or what he does. Just take his notes - they are huge class notes. Sit with it and you will do a good job in passing and getting a good grade.

I cleared the navigation composite and I had failed the first time. Both occasions, I did NOT take classes.

Your friends are your biggest assets.

Don't ask me regs - I beat myself up to it by studying everything that was given to me (more than 1000 Qs and Bali line by line) and I did not clear it even then. They asked too many random and practically new questions that it was hard to figure what was right and wrong. Even Surinder ended up thinking what was the answer for one such " what is environmental capture" lol

Cheers

Last edited by Pulkdahulk; 1st Sep 2010 at 06:07.