PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE calling back pilots?
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2010, 20:13
dryyoureyes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NB,

I'm on JS. Don't have an axe to grind and want the company to succeed so I can provide for my family. That's the bottom line.

****happens - you have a very combatative attitude. If you really think so little of the structure that is largely there to support you then are you sure you're in the right job? Connor doesn't tell me how to fly my jet - I'm not going to tell him how to make money. That doesn't make me his "Mr Smith".

I respect the right of ss to form as a union. However to gripe over minor reductions in T&Cs during the worst worldwide recession in a generation doesn't fill me with confidence that they're either getting priorities right or appreciating the financial **** we are in. Having to take a bus instead of a taxi to/from work would actually be pretty appealing to someone who has recently been made redundant.
Representing the almost limitless vareity of issues from a multi-national workforce with any parity is going to require a sense of perspective that, on reading the cover page of the ss website, appears (currently) to be missing.

It's interesting that I'm one of a significant number of crew who found out about SS only when NJE told me about them! Thanks for introducing yourself before claiming to represent me Mr President.

NB, right or wrong, you have the bottle to stand up and be counted. You'll get no anymosity from me on the line. I've given you a vote (for what it's worth), and I'll buy you 60% of a beer if our paths cross.