PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Air Flug/Imperial Jet
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2010, 11:49
transilvana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jjajajaja, I´m ok on my job and my busniness, no need of imperial jet, they called me a month ago to fly for them, no way no. By the way, read this:

Dear Mr. Gonzalez,

I am writing to you on behalf of JETAIR Flug GmbH and Imperialjet S.a.l.

We have identified you for using the alias "transilvana" for your postings at pprune.org.

Our client had to recognize about several injurious comments on pprune.org where you

are the author. Through your untruthful comments, the reputation of JETAIR and ImperialJet

is seriously damaged and we will no longer accept this. We will use all legal possibilities

against the persons who publish such defamations.

You posted - among others - the following culpable posting:

Today, 01:15

transilvana

imperial-jet no good no, stay away....

It will be no further discussion, that your posting is insulting, unfunded and untruthful.

We give you one chance to delete your postings within the next 36 hours - which means

latest August 31st, 2010, 18:00 MEZ.

In case you will fail to follow this demand, we will immediately use all legal possibilities against you.

Best regards

Martin Spiegl

Vice President Special Projects

Imperial Jet s.a.l

Verdun Street | Concorde Center | Verdun

P.O.Box 13 6705 | Chouran

Beirut 1102-2060 | Lebanon

Phone: +961 (1) 353 777 ext. 206

Fax: +961 (1) 751 358

Mobile: +961 (70) 934 050

Mobile: +49 (162) 24 422 40

Mail: [email protected]

Web: ImperialJet

This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions as a result of the transmission.

My answer:

Martin, **** your company, I know who you are. I´m going to talk with EASA about your canadian pilot with illegal flight license. should I?