PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 30th Aug 2010, 02:03
ratpoison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh please Holic, as if I would be wanting AIPA to spread the good news on a public forum.
No phones at your house?
Get with it, no I don't have a phone in the house. Mobiles these days ol mate and yes it has been used to dial the AIPA office. You know what the response was Holic? Figure it for yourself as it wont be appropriate here on the forum to state it, however I wasn't all that impressed. Email Holic......unanswered.

INACTION Holic is what makes raucous laughter. This crap should be in the news EVERYDAY.
Headlines:
JETSTAR MOVES AUSTRALIAN JOBS OFFSHORE.
JETSTAR CUTTING COSTS ON PILOT SKILLS AND TRAINING.
JETSTAR TO HAVE INEXPERIENCED LOW SKILLED FOREIGN PILOTS FLY WITHIN AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC CITIES.
JETSTAR CABIN CREW HAVE TWO WEEKS TRAINING.
AUSTRALIAN AVIATION HEADING FOR THIRD WORLD STANDARD AS EXPERIENCED PILOTS LEAVE INDUSTRY.
AUSTRALIAN AVIATION SAFETY APPROACHING ALL TIME LOW.
JETSTAR CREATE UNTENABLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT FOR AUSTRALIAN PILOTS AND CABIN CREW AND MOVE JOBS OFFSHORE.
FOREIGN PILOTS AND CABIN CREW USED TO AVOID PAYING AUSTRALIAN TAX.

Are we all seeing this Holic?
As I said, the silence is deafening and what is going on???

Keg, if you choose to believe my statements as "pilot verses pilot", then you have a real comprehension issue. At the risk of repeating myself for you, it's all about INACTION Keg. USE the media and get a PR company. I hope it does not get to the point where I have to spit it out on the garage floor for you to read and digest.

Last edited by ratpoison; 30th Aug 2010 at 02:13.