PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 30th Aug 2010, 01:50
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down

ratpoison, holic has been a bit more blunt than I tend to be but he's pretty close to the mark. You assert that because you're paying fees you're not anti-AIPA and yet your earlier comments indicate that AIPA is on a 'go slow' because the LH EBA is up for negotiation? If your comments aren't anti-AIPA then what are they? If you have concerns then why not phone or email direct?

As to not reading your whole post (china), if you re-read mine you'll see that I did. Despite it being just six days from the meeting, you reckon that AIPA is quiet because the LH EBA matter is up for negotiations. I respond that your assertion is essentially a load of crap and if the LH EBA actually was an issue then AIPA would never have had a meeting and never encouraged mainline crew to attend in the first instance.

What I don't get though is why you're bothering with this line of thought on PPRUNE where it can have the least effect but it will give comfort to those who are trying to do the very things that AIPA is trying to prevent. Perhaps i just lack your clarity of thought.