PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE calling back pilots?
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2010, 09:57
Bravofellow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't really want to criticize "outreach", but when I look at the list of nominees I am a bit skeptical about it being representative of the "base". Because that's what we are talking about right ? Representing the base.

2/3 of the ground staff nominees are either "senior consultant", "managers" or "team leaders" etc etc..... How come is that possible ? Why some more people did not apply ? The answer is I am afraid due to the fact that people down there are scared to death to speak up. MW personally called few pilots to push them to apply, I have to guess they did the same with the ground staff....

About the pilots reps.......sorry to say, and all charming people, that if you have been a little while in the company you have no surprise in reading who applied.
Out of the 7, 2 are in Richard Weeks team and perfectly know as company's soldiers. 1 is the head of the fuel project and if you ever meet him you will materialize what is ambition. 1 is an ex-AFM that is currently discussing a position as a SOF. Out of 7 you can already count on 4 super hyper company minded reps. hmmm......sorry but not good enough I am afraid.

And one last thing that can be at one stage a little issue to me. We are a trans-national company aren't we ? How many different nationalities and culture are present within Netjets ? Do you think that this is reflected within the nominees ? I don't think so. It might not be important for everybody but it is for me.

I wish good luck to the nominees in outreach. Courage they will need when they will be faced by the reality of having participated in this mockery.