PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 2
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 2
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2010, 05:48
Thaimike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok hands up, I'm as guilty as the next man for having a friendly pop at MOL, it's not that I dislike the man personally or his outfit, but if you're going to shell out 45K or there abouts for a facilities overhaul based on future "predictions" if not promises, then you would at least think about throwing your hat in with someone with a slightly better track record than MOL.
Ok, I totally agree he can't predict the future, anymore than BOH can, & we all know he certainly isn't loyal to anyone except himself, he will go as quick as he came when it suits him, which yes makes him a smart cookie, but that's not what's in BOH's best interests.
The trouble with BOH as it stands at the moment, is that when they arrive at the end of that long dark tunnel, they will not find a bright light & sparkley new future, they'll just find MOL holding a very small candle with a very short wick.
Ok recession or not MAG bit the bullet and spent a lot of money at BOH, and are now in a perfect position to capitalise on their investment, but I really do think they nead to get off their and go find some new airlines & secure a long term future with real prospects for growth, not lose one carrier & lose eveything!!