PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RUMOUR - NZ Loan-funded Training to be slashed...
Old 28th Aug 2010, 05:42
nzheliwhore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attention Jimmyconway
You describe my gramma and spelling as brutal ... Gess wot I aggree and no gramma and spelling were not a part of this job... ( just as well )
When I got this position 2 years ago they were more interested in weather I knew wot "Walker Circulation "was, and weather I could explain "Wing Walkdown" in one sentence. Wot my SP,O2 stats were and weather I new how to quickly and accurately do DA calculations. Once that was done they quickly wanted to know how well I flew.
Also you get judged so harshly on EI, Something every employer/ CP I have had, is watching. Companies are starting to inpliment a KPI system mainly initiated by there clients who really enjoy auditing there aviation suppliers. I currently fly turbines ( both F/W and Rotor ) in the highlands of PNG and occassionally accross into indonesia.

Piont taken and so true..... Yes it is not really how you funded your training it is who and how well you were trained. The student loan thingy has allowed inexperienced instructor in.

Introduce spell check to pprune

Professionally Unprofessional
NZH