PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 28th Aug 2010, 00:01
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MissM
Sooner or later they will be after LGW again. It is the cheapest base at the moment but still too expensive when compared to the costs of what New Fleet are. They are safe at the moment but not for long.
MissM,

Once again, you appear to have missed a fairly relevant part of a posting. In fact, in this case, it's the majority of the post! Let me remind you. I'll even put the really relevant bit in bold to help....

Originally Posted by jetset lady
Yes, it may come back to LGW again. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will but from talking to friends working for Virgin, Thompson, EasyJet, Ryaniar and BMI, it's happening across the whole industry. CAA limits are no longer limits, they now appear to be targets but like I say, it's not just BA. Aviation has changed for the worse and the old days are gone. You can either accept it and try to get the best realistic deal possible or get out while you still can. I'll hang on for a while to see how it all pans out but if I ever come to hate it as much as you seem to, I won't hesitate.