PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2010, 18:38
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, well let me start with the accomodation, I haven't seen it inperson, but I've seen some of my friends' photos on face book & they looked luxurious, Air Arabia Flight Attendants & some pilots live there & its really Classy (Specially with the Car Parking & Swimming pool, don't know about the Gym ), I might live in there when I come back from the Philippines for the rest of the training & hopefully after I get employed by air arabia .

The new facilities, buildings...etc. you have mentioned, were postponed, where AAA buildings might be built beside (connected to) Air Arabia's new HQ or maybe Air Arabia's Training Academy , which is under study/process...don't know when, but I know that Air Arabia's OWN A320 Sim Building is being built & will be ready by the end of the year, the sim will be ready sometime next year...anyways, I'm not going to get trained there...

The current building (Hangar), which AAA moved into in Sept. 2009 is pretty good, its split into 4, it've got 4 Classrooms, 1 Student lounge + other rooms for GIs (grnd inst) & Admin...etc. while the Flight School, Maintenance Dept. & FNPT II are on the Airside of the Hangar...hope this helps