PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving-qatar-airways-qr-all-you-need-know
Old 26th Aug 2010, 13:58
babysandbox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry for dual posting..

I've posted this in another 3d
But I think it's more usefull here....

Last month more than 700 people resigned, and for the first time since years the number of hiring is lower then resignation.
Especially for pilots the management will see a negative trend, as even people who was offered a position are not showing up....
And a lot more will leave the company within next two-three months since the market is opening up again......

Since last 2 years many experienced F/O from Europe, Usa and Australia joined because of the promise of a fast track command, but since now the balance has been extremely negative, as only 4 upgrade were done compared to more than 150 DEC...
And even DEC are not happy because there is no fleet transfer to Lang Haul....

Things must change in this company, or they will have aircraft on ground within next year.
The old fashioned way of giving more money to attract people doesn't work anymore, as F/O around the world are getting older....

So dear, management, make a little effort to make sure that pilots you have fooled in the past with false promises, will remain in the company ....

At least I admit this Fing stupid rule is gone and hope it will never come back. Thankyou IW, and those who made it possible.
Rgds, Babysandbox