PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2010, 11:07
Sharmanat0r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good luck to you guys doing your stage 1 at Prestwick its really handy to get to, taxis outside the terminal know where it is, was #3.50 when i went tho its about 1.5 mile walk. If your early your probably better to stay in the airport to chill as at the Prestwick building, we had to wait in the reception area, one guy needed to go to the toilet but had to wait till they were ready to take us all through due to security lol.

Yeh, the 4 tests are multiple choice, but answers can be similar. I couldnt find much at all on cubes, just an example put somewhere in this thread somewhere and a few online google searchs threw some very easy examples lol. Didnt really get anythin on the diagrammatic reasoning either.

The first online test you get when you first apply is a checking test where it gives you a time limit in which you have to select the matching number from 5 options as is displayed on the left hand side. After every 5 questions the time gets reduced.

Just completed that Bio Personality test and I gotta say it was nasty, askin some crazy ass questions lol... hope its not too long a wait!