PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Female Helicopter pilots.....
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2010, 02:32
ospreydriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Probably 50% of the women Osprey drivers now in the grade of Captain in Uncle Sam's Misguided Children crossed my path at Exciting Whiting when we were implementing the tiltrotor pipeline....
I can't think of a one of them I would lay odds on appreciating having her photo posted here without her consent..
I think I've flown with 90% of the female V-22 pilots. At least two of them have been in enough press releases that they shouldn't be surprised wherever their names and photos appear.

That said, point taken. Of the 2 I posted, one died in the line of duty, and I copied the picture from her memorial website, and in what I thought was a respectful fashion. The other was of Lynn Tilton...and if you know anything about her at all it's that she does not shy away from ANY publicity.

Regardless, I don't think anything of a prurient nature has been posted, but if anyone doesn't appreciate photos being posted, I know I'll stop. I'm sure everyone else will, too.

So everyone knows--they can post any pictures they might find of me online wherever they want. Well, except for any taken at that campout a few weeks ago...