PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2010, 13:51
exviking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PW.

Something doesnt stack up. I didn't believe your crocodile tears when my livelihood was pulled in XL and I don't believe your 'its not my fault' bleating now.

You say you have minimal day to day dealings just an invester.....absolute rubbish. Why when things start going wrong..on a day to day basis...do you get copied into the emails then enter into the operational arena directly...as per the emails which sometimes end up on the viknet email system...some of which would shoot you down immediately.

Why do you patronize your pilots by enticing them to fly for your Iraq airline on a captains salary of £3400 per month?

So does PLC have an MBA or any experience in the management of companies at boardroom level, which he can bring so that they can believe he'll be their saviour? I would wager that he won't be here this time next year and we know where he'll be!

I for one hope that you can keep going as I have many friends relying on Viking to pay the bills. All they ask for is the truth, and to be fairly treated.