PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National PPL intructors
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2001, 18:56
clear prop!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Crash Barrier

Your typical reply is not taken personally as we've all seen your 'chip on the shoulder' childish contributions before!

This forum is for those who fly for a living, or wish to. For whatever reason, you do not... or cannot so stick to the private flying forum or better still Jet- Balst but take that chip on your shoulder elsewhere!

If you had read the thread, and not twisted it, you would hav seen that I at no time stated that properly trained and experienced PPL's could not make good instructors. The thread is about 150hr total time Instructors who, as anyone who knows anything about Instructing will agree could not have the relevant experience.

Jim

I know only too well how Instructors ratings are oabtained and for how much!!. My concern is that the NPPL makes it too easy to obtain a lesser rating. As BEagle points out the peramaters have not yet been agread, so hopefully common sense will prevail. Lets hope that the delay does not slow down the number of new PPL students who may be holding back waiting for a new scheme, which may never happen!

Interesting to hear that you did your FIR before your CPL, and well done on passing the CPL Skills test, now there's a cheap test, certainly makes a first time pass essential!!