PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NJE calling back pilots?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 19:40
4HolerPoler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Definitely some funny business SC. The wingspan guy is entitled to pull his posts but it pretty much ruins the flow of the conversation - his last one was pretty factual -

I can assure you i have no motives or agenda, however, handle it badly and act on poor or incorrect information and netjets will bury us as a union. I have had a private conversation with an individual who said the outreach program was designed to block a union. I think this itself shows either poor advice or lack of understanding of the UK system and options available. They don't need outreach to block us and i will tell you exactly how it will unfold, i've said this before and i'll say it again

1)Our newly formed union will approach Netjets for recognition identifying he proposed bargaining unit.

2) Netjets will reject the request but agree to negotiate further with ACAS help and there are 20 days to agree recognition. Skyshare (or the newly formed union) are duty bound to the 20 day period after which they are free to go to CAC and if you don't leave it 20 days you cannot go to CAC.

3) In the 20 day period Netjets will sign a voluntary agreement with another union thus blocking ours.

This type of Union avoidance was used in the 80s where trade unions sold themselves to the management. They may not even have any members! The intention was the most advantageous deal for management and worst terms and conditions for the staff.

That's when it will get expensive for which we currently have a limited budget.

You have to follow a set procedure and they will know how to wrong foot us, that is for sure.
But quite how he coerced a mod who has got nothing to do with this thread into closing it I don't know.

4HP