PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VH-PGW PA-31P-350 15 June 2010 Crash Investigation
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 13:12
RatsoreA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,
Why don't u do more research I have posted in other threads
You joined on the 6th of August and 60% of your posts were on this thread. This thread being one of the first two you posted on on the day you registered.

i see you have posted maybe a dozen times on this accident does this make you know it all?
God no. But to see you continue to bring up things that have already been dismissed would indicate that you know even less.

I’m not some 33 year old who fly’s his desk every night
Being an anonymous forum who would know what you are or do. And who cares. Judging by your use of spelling and grammatical errors, I would say your day job would be an anoraked semi-literate 11 year old.

I bet your some second officer and just sits on guard all day stirring the pot and doing Jepp amendments and sucking up to the captain!
Swing and a miss. Like to try another guess? I will give you hint, not even close.

Quote:
Awwwww come on guys, everybody knows that if you accidentally put JET A1 into your MS Flight Sim Mojave, you can easily get to 7000' before anything happens...

answer that RatsoreA
I think if you think about it, that was directed at you... But Remoak can clear that one up if he wants. Not my place to say what message others were trying to convey...

And I might point out, that I am not alone in what I think about your posts.

Last edited by RatsoreA; 22nd Aug 2010 at 22:51.