PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod MRA.4
Thread: Nimrod MRA.4
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 09:01
Chugalug2

Received 228 Likes on 71 Posts
Indeed Rigger1, well said on all counts tuc! As ever you are polite and precise in your post, as ever I will fail on both counts.
One of the systemic failures in my book, if not specifically in Mr H-C's, is the sheer bloody ignorance of those who call themselves aviation professionals about Airworthiness. This despite Mull, despite the Hercules crash in Iraq, despite the Nimrod one in Afghanistan, and Sea King, and Tornado, and Puma and I don't know how many others instanced on this very Forum.
It took civilians from outside the Services and MOD to highlight what was the best kept of all Military Secrets, the deliberate and systematic suborning of the UK Military Airworthiness Regulations by the very Priesthood responsible for enforcing them. The High Priests of that Priesthood were Royal Air Force Air Marshals.
Thank heavens for the likes of Tappers Dad, Chappie and all the other NoK who refused to be cowed by the ganging up seen on this thread and others. Thank heavens for HM Coroners who told the RAF that "There is something wrong with your bloody aircraft". Thank heavens for tuc, who brings personal experience and knowledge to bear, where all else are lies and deceit. As he says, don't shoot the messengers rather than those guilty of perpetrating this scandalous waste of our blood and treasure. If you call yourselves professionals start acting as such!
I'm sorry if that is all rather intemperate. Perhaps it is due in some small measure to even more intemperate posts here last night that were promptly removed by our Mods, who I thank for that quick and effective response.

Last edited by Chugalug2; 22nd Aug 2010 at 09:22.