PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Age 70 for international pilots?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2010, 04:32
WhatsaLizad?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hornet. Good job, you keep yourself rested and healthy for the next days flying. I found some Captains doing the same over my last two decades flying, most of that time in the right seat.

I can assure you from that time flying with many Captain's as well as the additonal FO, i'd give the Captains the nod for doing the most stupid @#$%.

I've found myself without a pulse on my fellow Captain's performance after moving to the left seat. I can assure you and others that if I have lost that insight in a little less than three years, those here in the left seat for a decade or more of constant flying with the same crews have little insight to thier fellow Captains.

I've seen former "stud" pilots now old men brag about their new layover girlfriend. Of course she's hot they'd say, then she shows up and she's a pig. Same goes for bragging about their golf game. Out on the links, they suck and hold the score card two feet from their face to read it. Others were also quite pompous with their flight command, but not contribution to the seismic research from their landings. Yes kids, there are 411A clones out there. The Petri has overflowed a few times over the years

Getting old sucks at some point.