PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 21st Aug 2010, 22:08
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Look all of you. None of us are happy with whats happening but you can be sure it is going to take alot longer than three years for the demise of WW and EF.

We will gradually get smaller and mixed fleet will gradually get larger and it will take many many years.

Having said that there will I am sure be more cost cuttings to come, like fixed links and working later last day etc. but there is NO WAY that BA wants to make us all mixed fleet. This is Willy Walsh's new project and he does not want any of us part of it.

I think the whole thing is a crying shame and just wish we had had a better union negotiating for us in the first place. Bassa have allienated the BA management and most other staff against the crew community and on the other side BA are going to have the mixed fleet crew wearing a hat which will just make it even more a them and us thing.

As I said the whole thing is a crying shame and the two sets of children ie Walsh and Bassa are just both making it worse.