PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus CBT, no sound or animations on Mac
Old 21st Aug 2010, 16:26
sk61bulldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airbus CBT, no sound or animations on Mac

Hi,

I have my simulator coming up and am required to review some topics of the Airbus 320 CBT. My airline provides the Airbus CBT online and I've never had any problems with it on my PC. However, I've recently purchased a Mac and since the CBT requires internet explorer I've been trying to run it from parallels and boot camp. It doesn't work very well however. Regardless of if I use parallels or a clean boot camp installation (I've tried windows XP and 7) I can load the pages and see the pictures but I don't get any animations or sound. I feel I've tried everything. I've downloaded all updates (flash and windows) and checked that the drivers are the latest versions but no luck. When I try to load the webpage I get a message saying that there's a problem loading the LMS API. Does anyone have a clue what might be the problem? When I run the CBT from my PC it works without problems.

Best wishes
sk61bulldog

Edit: I might add that other sounds work without problem. Youtube, videos, games etc. works just like it should. I've only had a problem with the CBT.