PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2010, 10:46
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Above I see posts from people who are just trying to do the best they can to keep a roof over the their heads and the children fed & clothed, Viking is the airline that they happen to work for and so they will be trying to make sure that they dont end out of work.

Also above I see people who have a grudge, the target of that grudge seems to be PW, Viking & the people who work for Viking. I cant help thinking that some of them are likely to be the people who during the XL days posted such vindictive rubbish about XL that I did not realise that it was XL they were writing about untill I got well into narative.

May be it was the attitude they showed in XL that resulted in the fact they did not get a job with Viking.

May be these people should look at the bigger picture, shops closing in the high streets, all sorts of businesses going bust and major cuts in public services. Hardly surprizing then that the low cost low margin travel companys feel cold wind of the economic recession.

Perhaps you should turn your anger on on the greed of bankers and the last govenment who spent money they did not have, It was they who got us into this mess.

But I expect that you are all so short sighted that you cant see past your own little world. I think this post to prevoke some sort on reaction and look forward to your explanation of how PW & Co are responsable for the economic crisis that is gripping the world economy.