PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 21st Aug 2010, 09:41
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On their forum they all seem to have a personal relationship with Will or Bill or some manager or other. Their jobs are on the line too and some of them have started to wake up to the fact now
What utter rubbish spouted by the latest BASSA cult member on pprune! Nobody has any kind of a relationship with Will or Bill or anyone else, other than a professional working one. Yes, some have said that they have emailed BF - it's called communication Asperge - something BASSA should have tried. Guess what, it worked! We got what we wanted - no crew back on and a decent pay deal.

The only jobs on the line right now, are those of the strikers. I have a copper-bottomed contract that gives me a pay rise for the next two years, a top-up payment should I need it, and a guarantee of my existing t&c's.

The ridiculous thing is that all strikers have been banging on about reassurances about their existing t&c's yet when it's handed to them on a plate, they turn it down.

In the meantime on your forum someone has categorically stated that the PCCC are now going to the new recruits' training courses! How we howled! Proof, if ever it were needed, that on Crew Forum and BASSA forum someone makes up an absurd statement and everyone else simply bows down in amazement saying "I agree 100%!".

There's only one side that's lost out in all of this, and it certainly isn't the PCCC.