PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 20th Aug 2010, 22:41
mohitomaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I follow this thread frequently. I consider myself dedicated and professional, Yet I cannot comprehend how any of my colleagues, if you are genuine crew can possibly see any positives in the way our future is panning out. Personally I have resigned myself to the fact that my career (13 Years) is over. It really breaks my heart. I feel cheated. 3 Years ago I had optimism and ambition, but now I am in a dead end job. For all you that are backing BA, When is enough enough? At what point do you move on? How little are you actually prepared to work for?

Don't get me wrong, I think BASSA have made mistakes, but I do believe they have our interests at heart. Far worse though is BA and it's present leadership, for whom we are just "collateral damage" and easily replaced- Sadly at a cost, which will take years to quantify!

P.s for others feeling let down. Just had 2 interviews, and 2 offers. There is a future outside BA.