PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2010, 22:08
bio161

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes there is a bond for the TR, and i do confirm all the datas given by greenpilots concerning the upgrading to the CPT position.

Just to underline it, as greenpilots already mentioned, LH, in the 99% of the times, makes a relationship with the worker which lasts a lifetime.

So if you are basically looking for a TR and/or a cpt upgrade to go somewhere else in the near future (without criticising it, everybody has his own targets) i would say that it's not the correct company for you.

The biggest part, if not the 100%, of the LH pilots would refuse a 30% increase in salary and a faster cpt upgrade, for example in Emirates, because it's different to have a fast and rich career somewhere in a X company, and to be part of a huge group to which you FEEL to belong.

This is what LH has been able to do in the last decades. To give the feeling to the employee to be PART of something. And this is more important than earning some $$$$ more and being just a number around.

Behind the success of LH, i think, this is a key point. And they will go on with this philosophy in the future in every plan they will make, in Germany, in Italy or in Uganda.

To everybody all the best.
bio161