PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 20th Aug 2010, 05:51
standard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be careful - be very careful. You can be sure that the gutter press journos will follow you from the meeting and try to eavesdrop on your conversations, then let rip with a slanted, sensational story for the next days papers.

Watch your collective six!
Are you serious??... I'm pretty sure Journos have better things to do than listen to a bunch of lads stand around having a few beers and talk sh&t.

I am pretty sure they will be writting headlines like... "Jetstar pilots get a taste of their own medicine" or "Australian pilots continue to sign the first contract that is handed to them"... word on the street is that JQ are having no problem at all filling the front seats in any of their operations. I am sorry if this upsets people but this boat started to sail years ago!

It is good to see that crew are staring to realise the error of ways, hopefully we can put a stop to crews undercutting each other by being selfish and short sighted!!!... United we conquer, divided we fall!!