PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 19th Aug 2010, 08:25
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Well DEFATO, assumptions all around then

If you sit in the right seat of a saab/dash/whatever for 4 years you learn the same command lessons as going via GA. You just get to do it with a coffee top of climb.
As a cadet, how can you know this apart from...assumptions...gee that's a surprise.

Doubt it! The rest of you just assume somone who hasn't driven a crappy bugsmasher with limited adherance to SOP's and checking oversight for a squillion hours can't make command decisions.
Awesome, another useless assumption. Keep digging that hole, please It's entertaining the facets of this industry you have no idea about,

So assume away my friends, the gnashing of teeth and wails of dismay won't change what will eventually catch up to the rules surrounding ATPL and icus.
And continue to fly from the RHS, safe in the knowledge that by paying for your cadetship, you are helping to destroy the industry...

Until it does catch up ppl like me will simply move up to high cap rpt
So incredibly sure of one-self huh? Hope that comes across in that High Capacity AOC Interview.

I never assumed you were a teenager, I did assume you were a moron. I assumed correctly it would seem.

j3