PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 19th Aug 2010, 07:52
double efato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pretty standard responses really, assuming you all know my (and for that matter, all cadets) experiences and capabilities based on what exactly? Thats right, assumptions. For example I can see it is assumed I'm a teenager or something, when seriously, I WISH I was a teenager it was that long ago...

The only guys that I see post regularly that have any real experience flying with cadets seem to be pretty positive about it. Sure, there are some deluded individuals in there, but at a ratio higher than the rest of the pilot body? Doubt it! The rest of you just assume somone who hasn't driven a crappy bugsmasher with limited adherance to SOP's and checking oversight for a squillion hours can't make command decisions. So assume away my friends, the gnashing of teeth and wails of dismay won't change what will eventually catch up to the rules surrounding ATPL and icus. And when it does, the test will be passing the command upgrade, not your opinions and assumptions. Until it does catch up ppl like me will simply move up to high cap rpt and avoid this ridiculous pissing contest, eventually earn a command, and STILL have the same "lack of experience."

cheerio.