PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oman Air Employment - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th Aug 2010, 05:15
in FACT is

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LEAVE TICKET at WY

Dear,

As requested in my previous mail, do come over to the office and discuss this issue.

Regards

Capt Jati Dhillon
Senior Manager Line Operations
GSM:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 10:10 PM
To: Jantinderpal.dhillon
Cc: Flt Ops Pilots All
Subject: RE: leave ticket

Dear Sir,

I'm bringing this Issue to your attention again, as we heard no feedback on this issue! we pilots, annual leave is an important thing to us, its the time where we can relax with family and our loved ones. please let us know if this case is under consideration and is being taken care off , as we are all waiting for the answer.

Thank you

Regards,

Sent: Tue 5/25/2010 8:49 AM
To: Jantinderpal

Dear ,

Kindly come over to my office to discuss this and understand so that it can be addressed with HR.

Kind regards

Capt Jati Dhillon
Senior Manager Line Operations
GSM:

Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 12:20 AM
To: Jatinderpal Singh Dhillon

Dear Gentlemen,
This is a big issue for us as pilots, actually this was my only question I asked in my interview with Oman air interviewer team but I was told " you will get whatever you get now " so I understood it as that I will get firm tickets as my previous employer was used to provide us with !!!( upgradable to first class ) I’ll appreciate if our department does something about it.
Thank you All
Capt.xxxxxxxxx
A330 fleet

Sent: Mon 5/24/2010 10:46 PM
To:
Subject: ??: leave ticket

Thank you
this mater of leave ticket is very important for us and our family and a I would like to add that should be complete free of charge like what the experts they don't pay even for taxes
as you all know now in Oman air there is no deference between local and expert so everything should be equal
thanks.

Capt.xxxxxxxx

???: Jatinderpal Singh Dhillon
????: Flt Ops Pilots All
???????: leave ticket

Dear sir,

I would like to bring to your attention subject of leave ticket, I have my leave plan for next month, and I have plan to take family for vacation to kual Lumpur, but unfortunately I have not been able to make any reservation to kul or bkk. And the reasons that I am not entitle for a firm leave ticket and also the reservation had been told not to make any reservation for staff.

The question is are we not entitle to travel with our airline, and what kind of privileges of being an airline staff and can not take family for vacation with your own airline, and
WHY TREATING US AS NORMAL STAFF, WE ARE HIGH RANK STAFF WITH HIGH RESPONSIBILITY IN CHARGE OF MULTI MILLIONS AIRCRAFT AND PASSENGER, AND ALSO WE CAN NOT GET FIRM TICKET TO GO ON LEAVE WITH FAMILY.

I know we all work hard, but I know for fact we in flight ops work harder, some times we leave family and loves one and fly on days off, extend our duty to contribute more and more for the company, and what we get......

And dear sir I don't want to compare with airline in the regions.
I would appreciate if you look in to this matter, I appreciate all your efforts.

regards,
Capt.xxxxxxx