PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2010, 10:39
madflier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8,000 hrs / 5 different authorities ATPLs / three type ratings / not accident or inci

I don't see anybody in this forum showing own's qualifications off all the time, this is what I call a very egocentric one.

I agree with you 1975, not fitting in anywhere but not only because of looking always for better conditions elsewhere but also for the personality. It is very easy to recognize anybody's from his first talking.

At least for others trying to get a seat in this company it's good to hear that, as a good example for their lives and careers, of what not to become.

By the way, even though not all German people are that good as expected, we all have to admit that their average is quite high above others, may not be in many areas, but in no case at all we have to believe ourselves to be the best ones, and therefore the only ones who deserve a job...also Germans are good like many others.

Anyway, getting back to the main topic, from a very reliable source of info inside, medical test is as normal as its 1st class, italian is preferable but not required. more chances at the interview if not having a current job, as long as he/she complies with the rest of requirements (nothing of big number of hrs flown required to fly these computers), as to mainly cover for FO positions and FOs as future Captains. thus, willing to signing long term bonds only and being normal...

Best of luck to all,