PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Labor Party aviation policy.
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2010, 03:49
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As has been said here doesn't matter whom you vote for as aviation in general doesn't figure too much in any one particular party. As long as the regulators are seen to be doing their job in the eyes of the Govt we are way back down the list of priorities. There's just not enough people in our industry to make a difference stand alone.
I remember '89 very well & whom was in power & whom was in bed with whom so they would be the last people I would vote for. Labor are rat cunning,always have been. The previous Libs where tough, tough on all of us ( I don't deny that at all) to the point where we (well the majority anyway) threw them out & for what?..............a country that's in all sorts of trouble & remember boys & girls who was standing right behind "cardboard Kev" when he was wrecking our country? Ms 'BARON' !

The only part of aviation the Govt knows is it's 'on tap' flying carpet which WE pay for dearly! I used to fly around pollies in another life, talk about waste!

Aviation as we know it will struggle on no matter whom is at the helm but I do hope that the people of Oz has had enuf of the 'rats' & say so next Sat!
Good luck to all of us, we are gunna need it for the future!
Wmk2