PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - kenya airlines 737-800 missing
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2010, 02:37
kotakota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
777 Heavy , I stand by my statement , check your own facts please. As you say ' I do not know if this is true ' is no argument . I actually saw the Ifalpa Recruitment Ban notice for KQ .
As for Point 1 , I stand by that too . And please don't play the race card with me . I fail to see how I said anybody was inferior . The fact was that KQ needed experienced crew to help get the training/upgrade demand moving . If there were sufficient experienced Kenyans available to do this in the first place , then there would have NEVER been any talk of recruitment would there ?
Of course there are KALPA members with moderate views , all unions have them , but they are unlikely to be the leaders. Besides , I learnt a lot about the stance from a 767 Captain in the Aero Club at Wilson . He was charming and polite , but made it very clear where they stood. Fair enough I thought , won't waste my time pursuing that paper trail !
If you can prove me wrong on any of my points , please go ahead , but please check your 'facts' first .