PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2010, 15:22
Sharmanat0r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow October 2011? a wait but one that's worthwhile awesome news you got through congrats!

just did my stage 1 on Friday 13th afternoon slot at Prestwick, was really enjoyable, everyone was chatty an relaxed and its an impressive place from what I got to see lol. Im Ajay the indian guy so if I was chattin ya give me a PM

Just thought id share a bit on the tests since iv got so much info from here myself, but I may have the times messed up lol...

1st test was the ATC paper i think it was 30 questions in 18 mins but there was loads of time to run over it again an the questions were relatively easy if you had learned the document. as was said earlier there were more DST questions than I had expected but handy enough and there was a couple questions on distances nothing exact, then there were a couple on the aircraft specs, and im sooo happy they didnt ask the stuff I wasnt 100% sure about lol.

2nd test was a Numeracy test, and I dont know why but I had it in my head that it was a checking test you know with 1 long digit on the left that you had to choose the same from the 5 options but it was a pure DST test, 20 questions in 15 mins I think... some real easy an some a little awkward as the number werent whole numbers each time. This one is tight for time as I only got 18 completed but still got through the first half so not sure what the limit is, I tryed askin but they werent givin anythin away

Then there was a short break as they marked the tests, there was no presentations or ATCO to chat to as I have read in earlier posts but I havnt gotten through the whole topic yet 100 pages to go.... It was gut wrenchin when they read the names of the peeps who had to leave then, horrible feeling...

Then the 3rd test was that bloomin Cubes test, 3 cube nets an im not sure how many questions there were but we had 20 mins an it started easy but the 2nd cube was a nightmare lol, 3rd cube was a little better.

The 4th test was the diagrammatic reasoning test. again 20 minutes for 50 questions I think, got to about 40 of them but again they started easy an got a bit mental...

Met some cool people who'd travelled from all over the country and I hope I get to meet yas again at some stage, but now the 15 day wait (well 11 now or was that workin days lol....hmm)