PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gee Day Workers....
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2010, 13:08
IFB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course I have criticised posts etc. And no IFB is not my real name, close though!!. However, as a member of the AOA I have not and will not bad mouth them on THIS forum as they are, believe it or not, trying to protect/improve our COS. Granted there are differences of opinion in the measures of their success, but to attack them either personally or collectively on a public forum is in my view making the company’s hand stronger and ours weaker.

If I wish to challenge the GC then I will do so via the PRIVATE AOA forum. You and many others seem intent on washing dirty linen in public. Your opinion is exactly that but do you honestly believe that by letting management know how little you think of the GC, the very people they are negotiating with on our behalf, helps our cause. You are entitled to your opinion, but please use a bit of common sense and diplomacy when ranting your grievances. At present yours and others public comments makes the AOA’s task far harder. I bet that if/when our negotiators cannot achieve the deal we wish for and deserve you and those others will see no blame in your damaging actions and once again put all the blame at the GC’s door. How ironic!

By all means criticise but do so in private where the objects of your rants have the ability to answer without giving the company the free intelligence they currently glean from this website.

You also have a good week.