PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unfortunate & Unemployed Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2010, 17:50
goaround737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Shaun Ryder - You need to engage brain before mouth, read what the post is about, or better still - 'shut the f*ck up while grown folks is talkin'

@Pushkraj - I appreciate that you may be desparate and thus you are considering paying for a job however this will do little for yourself, your CV or the industry as a whole. These companies like EJ prey upon the desparation of the newly qualified with the full knowledge that 500hours on type will do little to improve your chances of success in getting a job when they kick you out (it sticks out like a sore thumb on your resume actually) but will net them a tidy profit whilst making sure that the airline will forever be disenclined to hire a low hours pilot in thier own country as they now have a revenue stream coming from the HR dept.

Grow yourself a pair and get job-hunting like everyone else.

Personally i could never respect a pilot who has paid for line hours with EJ, its just not cricket. Nevertheless this is different from Ryr, paying for your own TR seems to be a neccesary evil for some people. Whilst i wont knock them for it its simply not for me.