PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unfortunate & Unemployed Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2010, 17:01
pushkraj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys... chill!

WELL First of all i started this thread just to know what all people think about my situation.

And tho' it might be rude. But its very frank i believe.

Liked the threads by CAPTION.... magic tiger...
went through the threads given....

Well i feel unfortunate because the 2nd company which i joined jus ran out of the capital because of recession so had to close it... & 1st company just didnt acknowledge the LETTER OF INTENT. So for now i'm finishing of my Higher Education.

Well somebody pointed out that in india still many are deprived of the basic neccesity & to be exact its 26% of the population is below poverty line. And i'm well aware of the situation over rather than u just braging about any false idea you got. Over here in INDIA everything is in large scale for e.g there are 2 million jus in the indian army whch can easily be more than that of a population of any small country...

anyhow the thing is not over here of comparing. I also tried my hand on the flying instruction thing but here in india there are already flight schools have enough instructor.
And i never entered this field thinkin of that after my training i'll be given a spanky new jet liner to fly... I tried for job in aerial photography in USA n flying an aircraft in BELIZE. But all this involved getting a work permit whch the company was not giving it & i was not intrested in doin anything ill legal.
So for now i'm sitting at home finishing off my higher studies. & hoping for something comes up.

& in future i wont mind payin for my time as wel if condition gets even worse.. I would like to make an efficient use of the resources. Because I know its like any other industry where you put some capitol and then get the profits.. Its simple as that every one has an option ... the person will decide what is good / bad according to him! ITS THT SIMPLE!!