PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unfortunate & Unemployed Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2010, 17:31
MagicTiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes sure not telling, profile London, but TR and line training in Asia, low hours, and you want to make us believe you are not a P2F pilot!

"humanperformer" you are not a professional pilot.

If you are paying to fly, you are doing the same as a baby doing potty training!

I have heard of captains that shun people like you, sit, watch and do not touch! To be an educated GP, you seem pretty naive, and I pity the poor Captain that has to sit next to you.

Your comments that ATPL's has nothing to do with the real world, yes sure - you would not know that if you did not open a book and just studied the QB would you?

Maybe it was below you to open a book and read, as maybe you think because you was a GP that you was already smart enough!
Now your counter comment will of course be I am jealous because I do not have the money to do this myself! Ha - wrong - I can get the money if I have to, I have thought of it in the past, still if pilot's are so desperate to ruin their own future, then sod it! I will take my chances of landing a proper job, ahead of being another nerd who spends thousands of pounds, to sit in the front of a cockpit, than after 300 or 500 hours, I get replaced by someone else!
Because that is what will happen with you! Finish, and then next one please!

Now I wonder if you so smart as you think, why didnt you at least get in to RYR, at least you only pay for your TR, and have a good chance of keeping your job when you have finished your training on line!

Sure the Beancounters are to blame, because they have given you a lollypop, while you have given them another reason NOT TO EMPLOY FO's! Do you think after 500 hours on line you will be promoted to Captain? LMAO!!!

I thought you had to have a brain to become a doctor, apparently that does not apply for everyone!

Let me ask you this, when you was working as a doctor, how would you feel if some doctor started paying his patients to be treated! Does not that sound absurd?
You would not be needed anymore "humanperformer" - that is the same as you are doing now, just because you have money, that does not mean you have half a brain. Just because you used to be a GP, and now you are P2F pilot, does not mean you are better than others!

Definition of Professional:
Used to describe a competent person, someone who is very good at their job and does it seriously.
Professional also describes someone who does a job for money, rather than as a hobby.

Now someone who also pays to work, isn't even an amateur, he must be an idiot! Or as Pink Floyd sang, Just Another Brick in the Wall!