PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 15th Aug 2010, 12:30
teresa green

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

BS, Redneck, yes we did stuff up big time, but this is not about us, IT IS HISTORY, it is about now. Many of us 89ers now have kids flying, nothing has changed, WE DON'T EVER WANT IT TO HAPPEN TO THEM, OR YOU! Ever since 89 things have changed, pilots have become a bit like the two contenders for the Prime Ministers job, frustrated, angry, fed up, but two scared to rock the boat. And it is because of 89. FORGET BLOODY 89, get some balls and get together and go under one banner, otherwise you blokes and girls will held ransom by the companies forever. Is that what you want, yes, the companies will be out at the meeting with cameras, like they did to us, what are you going to do? wear a burka? No you go up to them and tell them to F$#K off, why? Because if enough of you do the same thing, regardless of company, they are stuffed. I am not a unionist, never voted labor in my life, never will, but for crying out loud, the companies have walked all over you since 89, and now the final insult, foreign pilots, to take your jobs, for less pay, putting the Australian Public at risk, and you lot are going to sit there like a bunch of girls, and let it happen. Am I a angry old man, you betcha, before most of you were born, we were fighting for pilots rights, for a fair wage, for a decent stand down time, for proper accommodation, because before that, they paid us poorly, worked the arse off us, and expected us to share accommodation, absolutely irrelevent now, but the legacy remains, so for those prepared to have a go, onya, for those who remain on the sidelines, with only your own interests at heart, shame, just don't squeal like a stuck pig, when its your turn, and when the flood gates open it will be, go to the meeting, notify the press, get on four Corners, the pollies are too concerned about themselves right now to worry about you lot, grab the chance, get it out there, and have a freckin go, otherwise.................???