PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 19 Easy flights cancelled in one day
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2002, 13:26
yankee charlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I worked in EZY OPS last Sunday we just lost control of the entire operation as a result we cancelled 19 flights.

Stranded passengers were fed up, our ground handlers just gave up at the end and the police were called at different outstations.

To make things worst crew refused to go on discretion (by the way I don`t blame them).

Passengers had to wait for hrs in Ltn to collect their luggage because of shortage of staff

On Monday same senario again we subcharterd a 757 from JMC, a 737 from Titan and a 737 from GO to rescue the delayed passengers again another day in hell many flights were delayed for over 4 hrs.

Senior management were walking around in easyland telling us things will get better soon.

Many of my colleagues are looking for jobs somewhere else we do not believe in easyJet anymore. Cain Crew, Flight deck and ground services are taking strike action soon.....watch this space.

If you are a passenger ring the res centre and ask for a refund for your flight and book with another airline.