PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Age 70 for international pilots?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2010, 23:37
FoxHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are over 60 and wonder why you never get coffee, tea, water or asked if you want us to coorcindate with the FA's your meal, you are now brought up to speed. You are operating as an indpedent system with nothing but your own self preservation being the number one factor. You have not been accidentally overlooked by the rest fo the crew. The rest of the crew is operating outside of your needs or wants. You still get to sprout your wise words, but when it comes to keeping you fed and watered, you are own your own.

Sorry it has come to this. Just how it has worked out. There were many big talking over 60 pilots procrlaimig retirement was going to take place at 62. Still see ALL those faces. So the lies started early and keep on coming. Maybe you can snag another A/P approach next week. These guys are giving up landings to the computer as if they are part of the crew. Definitley demonstrating some fear of the airplane lately.

Coming up on 2 years till the thieves are released. I certainly hope no one at my company takes the time to acknowledge these events. Let these guys sliver under the door like the low life they really are. Good Riddiance and don't let the door hit you in the bum on the way out!
Lambourne, you are a fine piece of work. How much have you had to drink tonight? Your rants would be funny if they were not so sad.

Two years, and you think age 65 is over. My guess is 90% are staying past age 60. Age 62, you were told? Heck, my guess is they just wanted to shut you up. Oh! Landings? I have 22 in the last 90 days, and don't recall any being autoland. Meals, coffee, soda have never been a problem. We don't have FAs so we either get, cook our own or for all.

Funny guy! Please tell us ..................