PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Age 60 Limit To End
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2010, 22:49
OldCanuckPilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excellent analogy.

Yes, the Magna Carta and Air Canada's age 60 retirement debate share so much in common.

I've been follow said debate over on the other site, and it seems to me a rather substantial section of you are confused as to what you're being told. Looks like some mature communication skills would go a long way to helping continue said debate.

Jim

I lifted this:

- It is NOT a taboo subject - yet. Joe is very close to giving the whole topic a 6 month holiday.

- If the subject can be discussed without contravention of the site rules, then it will stay. The CHRT Remedy Ruling thread will stay, but some of the latest posts have been removed as they are not on topic.

- Any personal attacks, slander, naming of names, or vicious posts will be removed, the users warned accordingly, and they will be given a small vacation.

- It is not WHAT is being discussed, or who is discussing it as some of you would like to believe, nor is it political censorship, it is simply how it is being discussed that is the issue for Joe and the Moderators.