PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots of Australia - time to unite - Meeting Aug 23
Old 13th Aug 2010, 19:49
Baldnfat

Location: Australia - (far away from Mum and her wooden spoon)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still got that blue note warm in my pocket to put towards the fight.
Anyone know some media type that could leave the Ranga alone for a while and get busy setting up the filluming?

Lets see, $10 times XXXXX contributions = not a bad starting point for a fighting fund. An investment in our countries (and others) future safety.

The excess contributions subtracted from the cost of putting on the webcast (if invested wisely, ie. don't but any Q shares) could keep the fighting fund going for the next (bend over boys and girls it's time to try out your next j* T&C's) at some point in the future.

No surprises that it already got up in Unzed. kiwis would skin their own grandmother with a dull butter knife to put an aussie out of work.

Don't want to predict anything on PPrune, but what's the bet that the first J* A320 to spear in is crewed by drivers on that agreement.

If one of my relatives is involved AJ you can hide all of your gold as hard as you like back in Ireland. I will not stop until I have the very last gram!

Off to work