PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2010, 15:21
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Lotpax,
Yes I think you are right, the business product has been cut back in recent times and I can really only speak for myself and my crews but I think we try harder than ever, to make up for those shortcomings by trying to be as attentive as possible.

Not sure if your 4 hour flight would have been part of the EF network because Larnaca or maybe Moscow are the only flight we do that would be that long. Anyway sounds like you were on a 767 or 757 if it were EF and they are due to be retired soon. As a Purser I no longer fly on them, thank God!! I just fly on the airbus and mostly they are relatively new and smart looking.

Anyway hope you do give us a chance again because I am constantly being told by passengers how suprised they are, how good we are!! Some people buy tickets with us because we were cheap or just happened to fit in with their schedual and then they are pleasantly suprised by the service from the crew. I think all the bad press has caused people to expect us not to be good and infact most of us, and I can only speak for EF, would bend over backwards to give good service.