PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - pilotwarehouse.co.uk
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2010, 12:27
singaporegirl

stiletto psychopath mk4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another dissatisfied customer here (I should have checked online first). I ordered a Jeppesen trip kit on 5 July - the website said delivery was normally within 10 days. Three weeks later when I finally managed to get through on the phone (it was constantly engaged) I spoke to Chris, who said he'd chase and email me. I heard nothing. A week later I rang again, spoke to Chris again, who said he'd ring me back. Again, nothing.

So last Thursday I rang the Pilot Shop, and Peter Mundy confirmed that Jeppesen had installed a new computer and that there were delays in sending out charts - but even then it shouldn't take a month. I placed an online order, and the trip kit arrived on Tuesday - from the Netherlands!

I cancelled my order with Pilot Warehouse - at least they hadn't taken any money from my credit card. I can understand if there have been problems with Jeppesen - though other suppliers seem to manage. But not keeping promises to email or ring back is just appalling customer service.

Edited to add: Guess what - the kit from Pilot Warehouse has just arrived! And despite my cancellation email being sent on 4 August, I note that they debited my credit card on 9 August. Back to the phone...

Last edited by singaporegirl; 12th Aug 2010 at 14:41. Reason: Update