PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australia's new regional airline to announce name
Old 6th Aug 2002, 01:49
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd be fascinated to know what the owners of the business name and/or company Rex Aviation ( a once proud and deadset major and positive influence in the history of aviation in this country until it was trashed by you know who) think about it.

I think I'll toddle down to the companies office this morning and register the name of this little charter business I've been toying with called Qwik Flyte. Geoff can contact me through these pages.

It is run on the classic Oz aviation business formula of make a big noise, grab all the cash you can lay your hands on by pumping it up with Government funds, grabbing the staff super fund and any others sucker money you can lay your hands on by the time honoured smoke and mirrors routine, not paying your creditors and after a suitable period let the carcass drop with the "external and market forces, it wasn't my fault we was robbed" routine, the script for which is available for a small fee (another of my little business ventures).