PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 Search to resume
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2010, 09:09
bia botal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gentlemen, would there be any information available from the decent profiles from swiss111 and or china airlines 006 that might assist in determining the possible location of the impact. Is it not fair to say that if the crew had no or little opportunity to recover the aircraft that it would most likely have been in a spiral dive, commencing almost as soon as control was lost and most certainly near the LKP. Whilst i know like every thing else that is being explored it only hypothetical, but the "experts" can't seem to find it, maybe this could be considered. It seems to me time and time again during these investigation that big long complicated explanation are devised to try and explain how and why something happened, and when the investigation is complete and the "truth" comes out that it was just the most simplest of things that caused it, i wonder if this isn't the case when trying to look for the place that the aircraft now rests, for me i would have said "start where we last knew where it was and work outwards", all this talk of the wind was doing this and currents was doing that, it flew off in this direction or that direction is just fanatical and has been proven to be wrong, ie. it's not where they thought it should be. South African 295 was located in 16000 ft of water and the "experts" search for 2 months and found nothing the real experts then showed up and found it in 2 days. Perhaps the wrong people are looking.