PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your nicest celebs?
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2010, 22:58
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Richard Nixon-Charming. They kept addresing him as 'The President' back in 1984!
(Gave me an autograph, any bidders?)

Rudolf Nuryev-Very pleasant, drank champagne througout the whole flight. This was also back in '84. (Another autograph in my collection)

Yehudi Menuhin-Absolutely charming, had a long chat with him on a flight to Athens. My favourite celebrity.
Wrote a lovely note for me which I still have.

Georg Solti-Also very charming and lovely to chat to.
Gave me an autograph for a friend who is a classical music critic.

Peter Ustinov-An amazing man, absolutely delightful and loved BA. His wife Diana was also really lovely. Another favourite celebrity of mine.

David Puttnam-A lovely and gracious man. Told him I had his autobiograpy and asked if I had it with me so he could sign it.

Buzz Aldrin- What a nice man! Took time to talk to all the crew and gave everyone an an autograph!

Cliff Richard-Nice man who also loves BA. Always happy to sign autographs for all the crew.

Tina Turner-A very private lady. Very polite lady, does not look at anyone and avoided eye contact most of the time. Looks wise, simply the best for her age!

Kenny Everett- Very very funny! I could not look at him whilst doing the safety demonstration, he kept making me laugh!

Gary Linekar-In his heyday, he actually came on board with his wife and the first thing he said was no autographs please. None of us had asked or wanted one from him as it happens!

Ewan McGregor-Very pleasant. He was sat in Club and wife sat in economy yet didn't ask to upgrade her.

Cuba Gooding Jr.- Charming and very polite.

Billy Conolly-Very, very nice and funny of course!

Chrissie Hynde-Average, not chatty or interested in talking to the crew.

Richard Branson- Very attentive to the crew but loves himself!

Gary Barlow of Take That- Rude and full of himself. That was a while back though.

Jenson Button- Nice chatty and handsome!

Jane Asher-Was sat in Club Europe with some of her children and mum but cheekily upgraded the other two from Economy to Club without asking! Very cheeky!

Naomi Campbell-I'll speak as I find, this was a few years ago. Absolutely charming and polite!

Lots more like Albert Roux, Michel Roux, Brian May from Queen and Anita Dobson and others very nice.
Oh yes, James Martin the chef-b***y miserable!

Can't mention 'senior' royalty, but absolutely charming!

Last edited by Tiramisu; 11th Aug 2010 at 23:13.